This position is responsible for project coordination, some pre-sales activities, and occasional installation duties. Our project coordinators are expected to work closely with our sales, operations, and customers to assist in the delivery of on-time and on-budget. Project coordination includes the scheduling of engineering resources, customer communications, project timeline and the overall project budget. During sales activities, there are times where customer locations may need pictures or other items checked. The project coordinator may be leveraged to provide for those services. As with pre-sales, project coordinators may be asked to fill in on installations. The installation will include the need to lift up to 50-75 lbs.
The candidate will perform various coordinating tasks like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines. Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high-quality standards.
- — Coordinate project activities, resources, equipment and information
- — Assign project templates to identify actions and set timeframes
- — Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope, timelines and objectives
- — Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- — Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- — Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- — Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- — Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- — Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- — Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- — An ability to prepare schedules and step-by-step action plans
- — Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- — Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- — Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Basecamp or Trello)
- — ITIL / PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.