A Managed Service II Engineer establishes, troubleshoots and maintains the Clients of Iserv. The engineer will manage client configurations, systems, and networks using a variety of tools to free up the client resources to focus on their business.
- — Respond to client requests for service through calls, emails and ticketing system. Onsite interaction may sometimes be needed.
- — Seek out solutions to client problems in a timely manner. The end goal should be permanent solutions over temporary.
- — Prioritize and resolve trouble/request tickets including immediate escalation urgent issue resolution
- — Continuously seek proactive means for maintaining IT health and client security.
- — Be a resource to clients, other team members, and Iserv staff. Make suggestions that benefit the clients and the Iserv company.
- — Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
- — Share knowledge and train co-workers on duties performed. Contribute to the overall betterment of the company.
- — Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- — Familiarity with business usage of VMware, Citrix Xen App, Microsoft Server OS, Active Directory, VDI/RDS (is a plus), and Meraki Networking equipment.
- — A basic understanding of back-up solutions such as Datto, Avamar, Veeam, etc.
- — Able to be flexible to work off-hours, nights, and weekends if required. On-call availability on a rotating basis.
- — 2+ years of working for a managed service provider.
- — Computer Science or related industry or equivalent training and experience
- — Industry-standard certifications are a plus (CCNA, VCP, CMNA, MCSA/MCSE)
- — A strong drive to fix problems and take care of client’s needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: Health, Dental, 401k, paid Holidays, Stipend for Internet and Phone, flexible schedule.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Iserv is a Managed Service Provider providing services for over 24 years to customers all over the world. Our offices are in Boston, Grand Rapids, and Orlando. You can see more about what we do at www.iservworks.com.