Backup as a Service
Even the best technology can fail, whether by human error, natural disaster or external security breaches. We are dedicated to maintaining high-quality support and proactively preventing your business from experiencing downtime.
- — 24/7/365 Call Center
- — Round the Clock Monitoring
- — Dedicated to Customer Service
Network as a Service
The life line of any IT infrastructure is its network connection. Iserv has the expertise and relationships to provide the proper management of your network to allow your IT team to focus on more strategic items. With a computer, an internet connection, and the Cloud customer portal, your entire business network architecture is hosted virtually to provide accessibility 24/7/365 from any location.
- — Relationships with hundreds of regional and national Telcom providers
- — High scalability and flexibility
- — Increased visibility and analytics
Iserv’s Enterprise Voice Solution uses Voice over IP (VoIP) to provide enhanced functionality and reliable connections between employees and customers. We deliver superior telephony, so you can converse anywhere, anytime.
- — Easily scalable, for 10 lines or 1,000
- — 24/7/365 Help Desk assists with network issues
Mobile Device Management
With the BYOD initiative gaining steam, there is an increased risk of insecure business data on personal devices. Mobile Device Management implements a secure and supported strategy across computers, tablets, and smartphones without restricting mobility.
- — Customized central dashboard controls mobile and static workforce
- — Sync data across all devices seamlessly
- — Scalable- basic corporate phone inventory control to a sophisticated end-to-end workstation management system
As you look to expand and modernize your technology infrastructure, many times it will involve relocating portions of your entire data center environment. This is not a small endeavor and needs to be approached carefully and thoughtfully. Zero downtime, speed, and efficiency are top priority. Iserv specializes in making sure this transition goes as quickly and as seamless as possible.
- — Minimize downtime risk
- — End to end migration and consolidation
- — Pre-plan collaboration
- — New environment build out
- — Testing of new environment
- — Physical migration
- — Post-migration follow up and assistance