Intelligent Business Continuity safeguards your data by using a hybrid cloud approach: your data images are not just stored onsite, but also off-site in the Iserv Cloud. If your building floods, catches fire, human error or theft wipes out your on-premise data, it can still be recovered from the Cloud.
- — The industry leader in backup and disaster recovery
- — Secure data storage and instant Virtualized recovery services
- — Off-site data center provides True Disaster Recovery
Disaster Recovery and Data Protection
Preserving your important business data mitigates risk and ensures your info is safe from natural catastrophes or human error. Our managed Tier IV Gold infrastructure allows you to replicate and store your data in a secure, off-site environment for continuous availability. Iserv’s Data Protection solution includes 24/7/365 management and automated backups and data retrieval with minimal operational impact.
- — Investing in IT resiliency prevents:
- — loss of revenue
- — unrecoverable digital assets
- — customer dissatisfaction
- — opportunity lost during downtime
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
With a cloud service provider hosting your IT, there’s no need to struggle with server, hardware or software updates. Iserv’s VDI solution enables you to transition your entire desktop infrastructure into the Cloud, giving you a cost-effective way to manage your applications securely. Desktop as a Service or Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) is virtualization technology that hosts a desktop operating system on a centralized server in a data center.
There are two main approaches to VDI: persistent and nonpersistent. Persistent VDI provides each user with his or her own desktop image, which can be customized and saved for future use, much like a traditional physical desktop. Nonpersistent VDI provides a pool of uniform desktops that users can access when needed. Nonpersistent desktops revert to their original state each time the user logs out.
- — IT departments may be able to extend the lifespan of otherwise obsolete PCs.
- — When the time does come to purchase new devices, organizations can buy cheaper, less powerful machines.
- — The endpoint may be a traditional PC, thin client or even a mobile device.
- — Because all data lives in the data center, not on the endpoint, there are significant security benefits of VDI.
- — IT has a minimal number of master images to maintain/secure, which is simpler than managing a complete desktop for each user.
- — Other benefits of VDI include the ability to more easily support remote and mobile workers.
- — VDI’s requires network/Internet connectivity.
Resource pools assist companies heavily reliant on utilizing flexible systems to handle growth and ever-changing needs. Leverage the managed pool environment to group and prioritize your resources for higher efficiency and productivity. Our Premier partnerships with EMC and the Switch SUPERNAP allow us to provide highly scalable environments for your IT operations.
- — Meets your CPU, memory, and disk requirements
- — Flexible to meet your growth goals – scale up or down on a monthly basis
- — Ability to host one or multiple servers
- — Can be Developer, Production, or Data Protection focused
Infrastructure as a Service
For capital sensitive needs, IaaS provides a perfect opportunity to maximize your investment while supporting your IT infrastructure. Your IT infrastructure is migrated to the Iserv Cloud which eliminates the high cost of server equipment. Our engineers proactively monitor and manage your network to ensure continuous availability.
- — Scalable on demand
- — Remote manage
- — Multi-location redundancy
Iserv’s Hosted Apps allow you to securely access data and use your company’s standard applications from virtually any location. Our customized solution lets you choose specific apps to host, which are delivered and supported in the Cloud, enabling businesses to adopt a mobile work style.
- — Host Apps in the Cloud for 24/7 access
- — Partnerships with Cisco and Microsoft to create custom hosted environments
- — High availability and performance guaranteed
IT infrastructure takes up time, space, and money. Rather than building and managing your own servers, take advantage of our multiple data centers. Our primary data center located in our corporate headquarters in Grand Rapids, MI is redundantly secured by 382 Communications in Boston, MA, and the Switch SUPERNAP. You’ll get a secure environment to house all your critical business information while lowering overall costs by sharing space and power.
- — Monitored 24/7/365
- — State of the Art Facility
- — Tier IV Gold data centers
- — Secured Environment
- — Redundant Fiber