Resource pools assist companies heavily reliant on utilizing flexible systems to handle growth and ever-changing needs. Leverage the managed pool environment to group and prioritize your resources for higher efficiency and productivity. Our Premier partnerships with EMC and the Switch SUPERNAP allow us to provide highly scalable environments for your IT operations.
- — Meets your CPU, memory, and disk requirements
- — Flexible to meet your growth goals – scale up or down on a monthly basis
- — Ability to host one or multiple servers
- — Can be Developer, Production, or Data Protection focused
Intelligent Business Continuity safeguards your data by using a hybrid cloud approach: your data images are not just stored onsite, but also off-site in the Iserv Cloud. If your building floods, catches fire, human error or theft wipes out your on-premise data, it can still be recovered from the Cloud.
- — The industry leader in backup and disaster recovery
- — Secure data storage and instant Virtualized recovery services
- — Off-site data center provides True Disaster Recovery
Disaster Recovery and Data Protection
Preserving your important business data mitigates risk and ensures your info is safe from natural catastrophes or human error. Our managed Tier IV Gold infrastructure allows you to replicate and store your data in a secure, off-site environment for continuous availability. Iserv’s Data Protection solution includes 24/7/365 management and automated backups and data retrieval with minimal operational impact.
- — Investing in IT resiliency prevents:
- — loss of revenue
- — unrecoverable digital assets
- — customer dissatisfaction
- — opportunity lost during downtime
Infrastructure as a Service
For capital sensitive needs, IaaS provides a perfect opportunity to maximize your investment while supporting your IT infrastructure. Your IT infrastructure is migrated to the Iserv Cloud which eliminates the high cost of server equipment. Our engineers proactively monitor and manage your network to ensure continuous availability.
- — Scalable on demand
- — Remote manage
- — Multi-location redundancy
With a cloud service provider hosting your IT, there’s no need to struggle with server, hardware or software updates. Iserv’s Desktop as a Service enables you to transition your entire desktop infrastructure into the Cloud, giving you a cost-effective way to manage your applications securely.
- — Drive out administrative costs
- — Improve regulatory compliance
- — Maximum flexibility and security
Iserv’s Hosted Apps allow you to securely access data and use your company’s standard applications from virtually any location. Our customized solution lets you choose specific apps to host, which are delivered and supported in the Cloud, enabling businesses to adopt a mobile work style.
- — Host Apps in the Cloud for 24/7 access
- — Partnerships with Cisco and Microsoft to create custom hosted environments
- — High availability and performance guaranteed
IT infrastructure takes up time, space, and money. Rather than building and managing your own servers, take advantage of our multiple data centers. Our primary data center located in our corporate headquarters in Grand Rapids, MI is redundantly secured by 382 Communications in Boston, MA, and the Switch SUPERNAP. You’ll get a secure environment to house all your critical business information while lowering overall costs by sharing space and power.
- — Monitored 24/7/365
- — State of the Art Facility
- — Tier IV Gold data centers
- — Secured Environment
- — Redundant Fiber