- – Establish and enforce Help Desk service level agreements in consultation with end users to establish problem resolution expectations and timeframes.
- – Analyze performance of Help Desk activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems.
- – Manage the processing of incoming calls to the Help Desk via both telephone and e-mail to ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end user issues.
- – Design and enforce request handling and escalation policies and procedures
- – Track and analyze trends in Help Desk requests and generate statistical reports.
- – Oversee the development, implementation, and administration of help desk staff training procedures and policies.
Knowledge and Experience:
- – Demonstrated progressive experience in the supervision of a technical support team.
- – Proven track record of developing and providing Service Level Agreements and Help Desk deliverables.
- – Solid relationship management and performance management skills.
- – Ability to motivate and direct staff members and subordinates.
- – Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- – Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
- – Strong documentation skills.
- – Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- – Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end users.
- – Keen attention to detail.
- – Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- – Exceptional customer service orientation.
- – Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Prefer Bachelors degree with 5 years of comparable supervisory experience.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.