Location: San Francisco, CA
Due to significant growth over the past 18 months, Iserv Grand Rapids is looking to expand its presence throughout West Michigan and beyond by adding a Managed Cloud IT Sales Representative. The position will focus on developing new customers in the small to mid-size enterprise business arena and provides a base salary, generous commission, benefits and paid expenses. Training will be provided on an on-going basis as technology continues to evolve.
With significant investment in new technology, Iserv operates more like a startup than a 20+ year company. These investments have allowed Iserv to serve customers with managed cloud IT solutions as well as managed wireless solutions. And because we have customers in 30+ states, our reps do not have territories, making it a great environment for any entrepreneur-minded sales rep.
Partnered with our holding company, 382 Communications, a wholesale telecom provider located in Boston, MA, has provided significant new opportunities for Iserv. We are looking for a successful, driven person who is looking to join a team looking to take Iserv Grand Rapids to significant levels.
Requirements for this role include;
- – 2-5 years minimum experience selling technology-focused Managed Cloud IT to SMB customers (25 – 100 seats)
- – Comfortable prospecting for new business outside of existing base of customers
- – Ability to leverage existing customers to prospect
- – Experience demonstrating technology value proposition to C-Suite buyers
- – Experience designing and positioning Managed Cloud IT Solutions for SMB customers that incorporate best practices in:
- – Strategic Consulting
- – Hardware
- – Software
- – Cloud
- – Managed Services
- – Desire sales or technical certifications in the following technologies:
- – Dell Servers, Storage and Clients
- – Cisco and Meraki Networking
- – Microsoft (all Product Lines)
- – VMware vSphere
- – Citrix XenApp & XenDesktop
- – Datto BUDR
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.