Due to significant growth over the past 18 months, Iserv Boston is looking to expand its presence throughout the Northeast by adding an entry-level Managed Cloud IT Sales Representative. The position will focus on developing new customers in the small to mid-size enterprise business arena and provides a base salary, generous commission, benefits and paid expenses. Training will be provided on an on-going basis as technology continues to evolve and change for our customers’ needs.
Requirements for this role include;
- – 0-2 years minimum experience selling technology-focused Managed Cloud IT to SMB customers (25 – 100 seats)
- – Comfortable prospecting for new business outside of existing base of customers
- – Ability to leverage existing customers to prospect
- – Ability to learn how to demonstrate technology value proposition to C-Suite buyers
- – Ability to learn how to design and position Managed Cloud IT Solutions for SMB customers that incorporate best practices in:
- – Strategic Consulting
- – Hardware
- – Software
- – Cloud
- – Managed Services
- – Expected to obtain over time sales or technical certifications in the following technologies:
- – Dell Servers, Storage and Clients
- – Cisco and Meraki Networking
- – Microsoft (all Product Lines)
- – VMware vSphere
- – Citrix XenApp & XenDesktop
- – Datto BUDR
Iserv Boston is an extension of, and supported by, Michigan-based Iserv, as well as their holding company 382 Communications, a wholesale telecom provider located in Boston, MA. The work environment between the three entities is very collaborative and dynamic. We are looking for a successful, driven person who is looking to join a team in the early stages of growth and help contribute to taking Iserv Boston to significant new levels.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.